Tuesday 26 April 2016

BEYONCE'S LEMONADE ALBUM CONFIRMS MEN WILL ALWAYS CHEAT

Beyoncé has got everyone talking about the April 23rd release of her visual album Lemonade on her husband's music streaming platform Tidal.








The album has sparked confirmations on cheating rumors on her 8 year marriage with JayZ. Remember Solange's elevator fight? Beyhive is buzzing that the cheating might be associated with designer Racheal Roy dubbed 'Becky with the good hair' in one of the songs. Below are some of the lyrics from the album:

1. You can taste the dishonesty / It's on your breath as you pass it off so cavalier. ("Pray You Catch Me")
2. Can't you see there's no other man above you / What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you. ("Hold Up")
3. Something don't feel right because it ain't right, especially coming up after midnight / I smell your secrets and I'm not too perfect to ever feel this worthless / How did it come down to this, going through your call list? / I don't wanna lose my pride but I'ma fuck me up a bitch. ("Hold Up") 
4. What's worse, looking jealous or crazy? Jealous or crazy? / More like walked all over lately, walked all over lately, I'd rather be crazy. ("Hold Up") 
5. It's such a shame, you let this good love go to waste. ("Hold Up") 
6. Who the fuck do you think I am? You ain't married to no average bitch, boy. ("Don't Hurt Yourself")
7. I am the dragon breathing fire / Beautiful man, I'm the lion / Beautiful man, I know you're lying. ("Don't Hurt Yourself") 
8. I smell that fragrance on your Louis V, boy / Just give my fat ass a big kiss, boy / Tonight I'm fucking up all your shit, boy. ("Don't Hurt Yourself")
9. This is your final warning / You know I give you life / If you try this shit again you gon' lose your wife. ("Don't Hurt Yourself")
10. Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home / Today I regret the night I put that ring on / He always got them fucking excuses. ("Sorry") 
11. He only want me when I'm not on there / He better call Becky with the good hair. ("Sorry")
12. My daddy warned me about men like you / He said, "Baby girl, he's playing you." ("Daddy Lessons")
13. I've always been committed, I've been focused / I always paid attention, been devoted, tell me what did I do wrong? ("Love Drought")
14. Ten times out of nine, I know you're lying / 
But nine times outta ten, I know you're trying. ("Love Drought")
15. Are you aware you're my lifeline, are you trying to kill me? / 
If I wasn't me, would you still feel me? / 
Like on my worst day? Or am I not thirsty enough? ("Love Drought")
16. Pictures snatched out the frame / 
Bitch, I scratched out your name and your face / 
What is it about you that I can't erase, baby? ("Sandcastles")
17. We built sandcastles that washed away
 / I made you cry when I walked away
 / And although I promised that I couldn't stay, baby / 
Every promise don't work out that way. ("Sandcastles")
18. Found the truth beneath your lies
 / And true love never has to hide. ("All Night")

 
My dear Beyoncé and Beyhives, here in Naija, we have soooooo many Beckys with good hair and they are mostly Brazilian, Indian or Mongolian hair. And over here, as a woman, if your husband cheats, you are not expected to divorce him but to submit, pray hard he uses a condom in his escapades, and be grateful he doesn't bring the lady home as a sign of 'respect' (SMH). Infact, a friend of mine updated his BBM Status with 'Beyoncé's husband cheated...she did what every reasonable woman would do...brought him closer'. But then I asked him, hope a reasonable man will also do that if the wife cheats? African women are really strong!

I won't leave my husband if he cheats, I will only castrate him and we will live happily ever after...

Would you leave your partner if they cheated? What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    from USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM Miss CONNER MARIAM AND I WANT TO TESTIFY ABOUT HOW DR AJIFALA HELPED ME IN GETTING BACK MY EX HUSBAND WHO LEFT ME AND MY KIDS FOR ANOTHER WOMAN AND TODAY I AM VERY FULFILLED BECAUSE MY HUSBAND Is BACK To ME AFTER I CONTACTED DR AJIFALA TO HELP ME , I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr Ajifala once again, if you want to reach him via email: Ajifalasolutionspell@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2347056355058

      Delete

  2. I am 18+ Canadian horny girls. You can hire me full night.I am ready to sex any sexy boys.
    www.powerwashing-stl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to advice any one out there who is experiencing love trauma , Financial difficulty, Child bearing , Miscarriages and so many more. All thanks to Dr. Madu for the good works he has been doing for my family and Friends, For I will always be grateful to Him for the his good works. He helped me with a spell that brought back my broken relationship and also i was able to have a baby after so many miscarriages. You could contact Dr. Madu to on his email: ( maduutemple @ gmail . com )or his Whatsapp : +234 8107 547 068 for his nice spell work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM Miss CONNER MARIAM AND I WANT TO TESTIFY ABOUT HOW DR AJIFALA HELPED ME IN GETTING BACK MY EX HUSBAND WHO LEFT ME AND MY KIDS FOR ANOTHER WOMAN AND TODAY I AM VERY FULFILLED BECAUSE MY HUSBAND Is BACK To ME AFTER I CONTACTED DR AJIFALA TO HELP ME , I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr Ajifala once again, if you want to reach him via email: Ajifalasolutionspell@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2347056355058

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

























































    Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete