Monday 1 February 2016

IF I HAD A SHARE IN DASUKIGATE....



Money is Power! If I had a share in DasukiGate and let's say I was a guy, my next moves would be...


  1. Buy Dangote and Otedola's yatchts. You see those two yatchts parked at Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, they will be mine.
  2. Buy a house in Banana Island Linda Ikeji Style.
  3. Rent Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, the Kardashians all shipped in my newly acquired yatcht. Importation things...Ain't doing no local. Shoot me!
  4. Get all the Nigerian beauty queens pregnant Flavour Style.
  5. Credit all my baby mamas One Million Naira each as monthly allowance Davido Style.
  6. Entice my brother's ex-girlfiend with wads of Naira notes,date her and flaunt my actions all over social media Rob Kardashian style.
  7. Sign Marvin and YBNL artistes under my new label and lock up Don Jazzy and Olamide. If they want the key to their cell, they can come and collect it.
  8. Shut down clubs Quilox and 57 in Nigeria and 1Oak in Las Vegas.
  9. Take photos of my Naira notes and post it on Instagram our Nigerian artistes style.
  10. Pay off 50 cents and Meek Mill to release a Collabo featuring Drake.
  11. Take pictures flaunting Dollar bills with my girlfriends and side chicks who are cool with each other Floyd Mayweather style.
  12. Sponsor Gbemisoke and the Olumofin brothers wedding. Forget the shades,they like each other jor...
  13. Help Blackface find his stolen songs by giving him some money because apparently they were stolen from where he kept them which he is yet to disclose.
  14. Crush all the Yoruba demons after my beloved ones.
  15. Buy a time machine and start January all over again. All these January Memes on social media ain't seen nothing yet.
  16. Reinstate Patience Jonathan as first lady! Nobody has made me laugh sooo hard in months. I miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment