Sunday 17 January 2016

AND THE MOST FOLLOWED PERSON ON SNAPCHAT AWARD GOES TO....



DJ KHALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AKA We the best. AKA Another one. AKA The Key to success.

If you have been seeing the key sign on social media lately with words like 'major key alert' or 'the key to success is....' just know that it was learnt from DJ Khaled. DJ Khaled's key sign has gone viral all over social media and everybody is keying in. From celebrities to kids to adults no one is left out. My sister Bibi and her friend Phuro are die hard fans.Now Bibi drinks a lot of water just because DJ Khaled says the major key to success is to drink 7 gallons of water a day.I think on their next birthday, I will pull a DJ Khaled stunt on them.
Let me remind you about DJ Khaled. His 'Hold you down' song with Chris Brown, Jeremih and Future got so many of us tripping (especially the ladies) with the part on the music video where he was giving his girlfriend wads of dollar bills telling her these : You're smart, you're loyal, you're grateful. I appreciate that.Go buy your mama a house,go buy your whole family houses. Put this money in your savings account.Go spend some money for no reason and come back for more. Ladies what will you do if your boyfriend tells you this? I'm sure your next words will be 'Please marry me'. LOL.
DJ Khaled's rise to success is your typical grass to grace success story. He used to be a hype man at clubs before he launched his music career. Now he has become a force to reckon with that even the CEO of Snapchat Evan Spiegel(the world's youngest billionaire) invited him to the Snapchat headquarters and trust DJ Khaled,he drew his key sign on the Snapchat's headquarters wall. The first person to do that!.Kanye West also sent him his Yeezus 2016 collection.He has also snapped with many celebrities like Kim Kardashian-West,Jay Z, Mary J.Blige, Pharrell,Taraji P Henson, P.Diddy,Kendall Jenner,Jimmy Kennel, Future etc...

See below some of his famous words...


  • Walk with me #WinMore
  • Another One
  • Ride with me to the journey of more success
  • Major key to success is lots of pillows
  • When I'm on a tour bus, it gives me time to meditate away from 'THEY'(sic)
  • Bless up, Wise up
  • Major Key alert
  • We the best
  • How's business? BOOMING
  • Major cloth alert
  • I'm up to something
  • Celebrate success with the 'apple' Ciroc
  • They don't want us to eat egg-white,turkey sausage and bacon
  • Fan love- The real ones.Let's win more
  • Elliptical talk coming soon (He usually says this when he wants to work out) 
  • New food alert-Parfait
  • Respect mother nature.Water the angels. (He calls his flowers angels)
  • They hid the key of success from us but guess what we found the key
  • They don't want me to be on Jimmy Kimmel but guess what I'm here
  • They don't want me on Snapchat headquarters.The CEO made sure I'm here
  • Never play yourself #Majorkey
  • Major key to success is Cocoa Butter
  • Most importantly dry your back after a shower, it's a cold world out there
  • The key to success is lots of water. Drink seven gallons a day. Thank me later
  • They tryna close the door on you, just open it
  • Mogul talk

                           















And our Celebrities are not left out too in the Major key sign.


                             

3 comments: