Friday 1 January 2016

DONALD TRUMP THE ENTERTAINER


Love him or hate him, Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump is quite entertaining. See some of his funniest quotes.

 Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"[Hillary Clinton] was gonna beat Obama. I don't know who would be worse, I don't know, how could it be worse? But she was going to beat – she was favored to win – and she got schlonged, she lost, I mean she lost." –Donald Trump, using a vulgar Yiddish word for penis to mock Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump on Potty Talk



Photo Credit: Getty Images


“I know where she went – it’s disgusting, I don’t want to talk about it. No, it’s too disgusting. Don’t say it, it’s disgusting." –Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton taking a bathroom break during a Democratic presidential debate

Donald Trump on Vladimir Putin Killing Journalists



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"I think our country does plenty of killing also, Joe." –Donald Trump, seemingly unconcerned that Russian President Vladimir Putin kills journalists who disagree with him, when pressed to condemn such actions in an interview with MSNBC's Joe Scarborough

Donald Trump on Muslims


Photo Credit: Getty Images


"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." –Donald Trump campaign statement

Donald Trump on 9/11



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down." –Donald Trump, making an unfounded accusation regarding the 9/11 attacks.

Donald Trump on John McCain



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured." –Donald Trump on John McCain

Donald Trump on Carly Fiorina



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?" –Donald Trump on Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina

Donald Trump on Megyn Kelly



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever." –Donald Trump, insulting Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly over questions she asked during the first Republican primary debate

Donald Trump on Obama's Birth Certificate



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility…then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics." –Donald Trump, three weeks before Obama released his long-form birth certificate in 2011

Donald Trump on Mexico



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists." –Donald Trump

Donald Trump on 'The Apprentice'



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected." –Donald Trump

Donald Trump on His Daughter



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." –Donald Trump, when asked how he would react if Ivanka posed for Playboy.

Donald Trump on the Media



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"You know, it really doesn`t matter what the media writes as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass." –Donald Trump

Donald Trump on Building a Wall



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me —and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." –Donald Trump

Donald Trump on African Americans



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"I have a great relationship with the blacks." –Donald Trump

Donald Trump on Being President



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created." –Donald Trump, announcing his campaign for president

Donald Trump on the Past



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"In life you have to rely on the past, and that's called history." –Donald Trump

Donald Trump on Hillary



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America." –Donald Trump

Donald Trump on the Candidates



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful." –Donald Trump

Donald Trump on Himself



Photo Credit: Getty Images


"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich." –Donald Trump


More Donald Trump Quotes


"It's like in golf. A lot of people — I don't want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist." - Donald Trump telling the New York Times why he opposes gay marriage
"In life you have to rely on the past, and that's called history." –Donald Trump, on Celebrity Apprentice
"These are stupid people that say, 'Oh didn't Trump declare bankruptcy? Didn't he go bankrupt?' I didn't go bankrupt." –Donald Trump, on filing for bankruptcy on parts of his various businesses
"We need a leader that wrote The Art of the Deal." –Donald Trump, plugging his book in his presidential campaign announcement
"When it comes time to default, they’re not going to remember any of the Republicans’ names. They are going to remember in history books one name, and that's Obama." –Donald Trump, urging Republicans to force a default on America's debt so that Obama wouldn't be reelected
"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body." –Donald Trump
"You know the funny thing, I don't get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people." –Donald Trump
"Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy." –Donald Trump, on his intelligence
"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault." –Donald Trump

3 comments: